UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS (TAUGHT IN ENGLISH)
UESTC's 22,000 undergraduate students benefit from studying in one of China’s foremost university, where faculty devote much of their time and energy to teaching and advising undergraduates. Established in 1956, UESTC holds a high reputation in Electronic Engineering area in china. The University is committed to building a diverse campus community to ensure that students explore their interests, discover new academic and extracurricular pursuits, and learn from each other. UESTC is making its education accessible to students from a broad range of cultural, ethnic and economic backgrounds.
Our curriculum encourages students to explore many disciplines and to develop a deep understanding in one area of concentration. English-instucted courses are offered in the undergraduate program.
II、Features of the program
(1) High Quality Teaching Resources: 2 national teaching bases, 3 national experimental teaching demonstration centers, 14 national and 22 Provincial characteristic specialties
(2) Curriculum System: courses include common core courses, disciplinary core courses and disciplinary optional courses.
(3) Practical Training: UESTC offers a wealth of practical training opportunities, both in and outside the laboratory.
(4) Scientific Innovation Activities:the Students’ Scientific Innovation Center helps to cultivate the students' consciousness and spirits of innovation and to enhance innovative capability.
(5) Postgraduate Candidates Exempt from Admission Exam
(6) Monitoring System of Teaching Quality
20th January to 20th June. Applicants must be at the age between 18-35 years old, and have attained a senior high school diploma.
Tuition fee is 31,200 RMB (corresponding to about 4,175 Euro or 4,670 USD, as of August 2016).
Accommodation fee is separately charged.
(1) One photocopy of your valid passport;
(2) The Highest Diploma, which should be certified copies in Chinese or English;
(3) Official academic transcripts(certified copies);
(4)Physical Examination form.if you are already in China, the valid visa page is required;
(5)Personal Resume: Please write your personal experience till this year in your personal resume, in English;
(6)Personal Statement: Please write your personal introduction and study plan in your personal statement in English or Chinese language.
(7) Others: kinds of certificates, including sports, arts and other relevant certificates, are warmly welcome.
★ All the application materials will not be returned.
★ The application is invalid if the application materials are incomplete.
|UoG-UESTC Joint School||Electronic Information Engineering|
|School of Information and Software Engineering||Software Engineering|
|School of Computer Science & Engineering||Computer Science and Technology|
|School of Management and Economics||Business Administration|
Please click the School and Specialty for more information.
Tel: 0086-28-61831638; 0086-28-61831730
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org